1903

The church was organized in 1901, calling itself Oak Hill Baptist Church and meeting in the schoolhouse. On July 7, 1903 property was deeded to the church and recorded in the Manatee County Courthouse. The church building was dedicated in 1903. Pinkey Orr Miller was the first pastor and served during 1903 and 1904. The membership grew to 20 people. By the year 1925 the church membership had grown to 113 members. On February 5, 1928 the name was changed to First Baptist Church of Parrish by a vote of its members.

2018

We thank God for His blessing through the years. Many have been brought to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and several have gone out to serve our Lord in various fields of ministry.

First Baptist Church of Parrish

12125 71st Street East

Parrish, FL 34219

-------------------

(941) 776-1533

church12125@verizon.net